MissionStrategic and financial study
Assistance to the business model development of a regional public-private ESCO for energy efficiency in condominiums
In 2012, the PACA Region wished to evaluate the feasibility of creating a regional public ESCO to support and finance energy performance contracts with condominiums.
Role and Achievements
The mission consisted of assessing the technical and economic potential in EPC contracting with condominiums, identifying and quantifying the size of the accessible market, evaluating the various possible business models for the public-private ESCO and modelling its business plan.
- Strategic workshop to evaluate possible business models.
- Comprehensive market analysis of the regional condominiums market.
- Audit of buildings to complete market data with real buildings and energy savings data.
- Development of a business model and business plan, using the results of the previous deliverables as key inputs.
- Strategic recommendations taking into account the economic and financial objectives of the PACA Region.